1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

NFL Sunday Ticket

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by mikellie, Apr 24, 2014.

1. mikellie

mikellie Cool Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Is DirecTV offering free NFL Sunday Ticket if I commit to another year?

2. kb301

kb301 Member

Mar 6, 2014
    call them and ask.

3. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    YMMV. only way to find out is by calling them up

4. DR2420

DR2420 New Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Michigan
    I don't think Directv usually has deals on the Sunday Ticket until July or so.. Around that time

5. FenixTX

FenixTX Godfather

Nov 11, 2005
    Wait until June at the earliest. Everyone is different. Fortunately this year for me I don't have to try to get a deal on it. I moved a couple weeks ago and was given Sunday Ticket Max for free for using movers connection. :)

6. joshjr

joshjr Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Aug 2, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I got Sunday Ticket for free with a 1 year commitment last year. I think it was in late June.

7. Old_School

Old_School Legend

Nov 28, 2011
    PA
    There offering it to new customers right now... I would assume it could be worked out in exchange for a new contract as well..