1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

NFL SundayTicket Week # 17

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Gary Toma, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Gary Toma

Gary Toma UNIX DBSTalk Club

Mar 22, 2006
    Attached is the weekly NFL Schedule customized for DIRECTV SundayTicket Subscribers

All Games High Def

Network Broadcast Resolutions

1080I CBS, NBC, NFLN
    720P ESPN, FOX

Time Zone Specific

Schedules are provided for each US Time Zone; note the names of the attachments to identify the correct PDF for your time zone

SundayTicket Broadcast Channels

701 Player Tracker
    702 NFL 8 Game Mix
    703 Red Zone Channel
    704 – 718 SundayTicket Game Channel Assignments
    704 – 705 Monday and Tuesday: 30-minute Short-Cut Games

Customize Your Schedule

The PDF schedules are formatted as Adobe ‘forms’, so editing can be done with recent versions of Adobe Acrobat or the free Adobe Acrobat Reader

National Broadcasts
    Add your LIL (Local-Into-Local) or DNS (Distant Network Service) CBS, FOX and NBC channel numbers to the schedule

Regional Broadcasts
    Find in advance which regional games your local CBS and FOX affiliates will be carrying by referencing online TV Distribution Maps. Add your local broadcast information to the schedule. DMA maps are available beginning Wednesday in the week preceding the game. Game times shown in bold indicate which Network is airing the Sunday Double Header

Blackouts

Regional Blackouts
    DIRECTV is required to blackout a SundayTicket game that would duplicate regional programming by your local CBS or FOX affiliate

Not Sold Out
    If your home game is not sold out, your local station and DIRECTV both are required to blackout that live game in your home DMA

2 people like this.
  2. Sep 1, 2013 #2 of 45
    TANK

TANK Icon

Feb 16, 2003
    FLORIDA
    Thank You Gary,

The printouts are easy to read/understand and very usefull for my family.

3. Sep 1, 2013 #3 of 45
    B Newt

B Newt Icon

Aug 12, 2007
    Thanks again for the hard work !

4. Sep 1, 2013 #4 of 45
    JohnBoy

JohnBoy New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Thanks....

And " GO BILLS!!! "

5. Sep 5, 2013 #5 of 45
    Gary Toma

Mar 22, 2006
    For those of you who have been around dbstalk for a few years ....

Here is the Week #1 NFL Programming as published here back in 2006.

Notice there were three 'Kickoff Weekend' games that did not make the cut to High Def.
    And yes, we had different channel numbers for HD and SD games.
    You had to have SuperFan to get the HD channels!

You must be old, if you remember this!

:)

Edit: 9/26/13
    Attachment deleted

6. Sep 5, 2013 #6 of 45
    joed32

joed32 Hall Of Fame

Jul 27, 2006
    Old if you remember 2006? I must really be old, I remember when there was no Sunday Ticket and all the games were free if you had C-Band. I'm so old that I remember when there were no television sets. We were early adapters and got our 1st one in 1947.

7. Sep 5, 2013 #7 of 45
    1948GG

1948GG Icon

Aug 4, 2007
    Yep, thanks again; I grab the pdf every week and do multiple color printouts for all the folks in my cul-de-sac, many of whom had C-Band originally (we are surrounded by a 'planned community' with 'no antenna' rules) most of whom converted over to DirecTV the last 10+ years. I get a kick out of telling Comcast (good for internet as Verizon FIOS refused to fiber us but did those 'planned communities', then of course sold out to Frontier years ago so there will never be FIOS here) but I get a kick out of telling them I've never had 'cable-tv' since 1982 when I had my first C-Band unit (many homes/cities ago).

8. Sep 6, 2013 #8 of 45
    dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Week 1 is free for everyone, correct?

9. Sep 6, 2013 #9 of 45
    Gary Toma

Mar 22, 2006
    Yes, NFL SundayTIcket is all free for all Directv Subscribers for Week #1. All the Assigned Game Channels will be available. Other features of SundayTicket Max (mobile access, etc) may also be available for this one weekend only.

10. Devo1237

Devo1237 Legend

Apr 22, 2008
    Yes, NFL SundayTIcket is all free for all Directv Subscribers for Week #1. All the Assigned Game Channels will be available. Other features of SundayTicket Max (mobile access, etc) may also be available for this one weekend only.

Those no package restrictions right? I'm at my in-laws place and all they get is Korean channels and locals (no CNN or anything). They should still get the free preview, right?

Sent from my iPhone using DBSTalk mobile app

11. mws192

mws192 Godfather

Jun 17, 2010
    Is ST blocked from Directv2pc this year? I cannot get it to list my recording in the playlist.

12. theninny

theninny Cool Member

Oct 17, 2008
    So much for Sunday Ticket Online, DirecTV website is totally down.

13. litex2x

litex2x Legend

Sep 8, 2012
    Where the heck is the link to watch Sunday Ticket on the laptop?

14. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    Last week they had 'us' test ST on mobile devices, but they didn't test watching ST on computers.

Either they should have tested it or they knew it wasn't working.

15. mws192

mws192 Godfather

Jun 17, 2010
    Last week they had 'us' test ST on mobile devices, but they didn't test watching ST on computers.

Either they should have tested it or they knew it wasn't working.

My guess is that between the free preview and the Madden offer, they underestimated the demand and the servers crashed.

My iPad app is working fine, but the lock down of Directv2PC is really putting a damper on my prior routine.

16. litex2x

litex2x Legend

Sep 8, 2012
  17. PrinceLH

PrinceLH New Member

Feb 18, 2003
    Time to start planning for the draft! Nice to know that old man Wilson will always screw it up, by hiring a no mind coach that can't do clock management. Why would they hire a coach from the NCAA that only had a .500 record? It's hard being a Bills fan.

18. scirica

scirica New Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Thanks for providing this great service for another season! Cheers!

Go Niners!

19. Gary Toma

Mar 22, 2006
    Remember, Ralph is 94 this year. :(

20. scirica

scirica New Member

Nov 16, 2007
    I do reminisce about my C-band dish when I lived in Arizona. Ku-band gave me all those live feeds and I could watch any game I wanted...for free! 4Dtv came along at some point and that was my main source for years.

Moved to Directv when hi-def starting to really develop.