1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL Ticket being charged on a one time Promo?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by lipcrkr, Aug 2, 2013.

1. lipcrkr

lipcrkr Legend

Apr 27, 2012
    I just looked at my bill online and it says the Sunday Ticket is being charged to me even though i had it free last year (part of a promo package) but i didn't want to pay for it this year. No one told me i have to call and cancel it. Ridiculous. And now it's too late here in Cali, so i have to call tomorrow. I am going to Vegas this Saturday and don't need this crap.

2. dishinitout

dishinitout Mentor

Jan 4, 2013
    Southern...
    All sports subscriptions auto renew...you just need to cancel prior to the first game. There are already post about this, it didn't need a new thread...

3. MysteryMan

MysteryMan Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    What's ridiculous is people taking advantage of promo offers without first reading the terms of agreement. :sure:

4. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    And when you call to cancel, they may offer you the season again for free.

Make sure you tell them that their offer is ridiculous because you'll have to call again next year to cancel.

5. PCampbell

PCampbell Icon

Nov 18, 2006
    You still have time to call and cancel, just do it before the start of the season.

6. kaminar

kaminar Mentor

Mar 25, 2012
    All customers are given the information at the point of sale. Whether you remember or not is up to you, but blaming others is silly. The time you spent logging in and creating a new post to complain (not to DirecTV, but to forum) about something you should have known about, could have been more constructively used to decline the renewal offer.

800-531-5000.

Good luck!

-=K=-