1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFLNetwork in Más Ultra

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by ssm06, Sep 11, 2012.

1. ssm06

ssm06 Cool Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Can someone who has Mas Ultra confirm that NFLNetwork is NOT included in this package? Per directv's webpage, Lo Maximo is the only package in spanish that includes NFLNetwork. I used to have Mas Ultra several years ago and NFLNetwork was included, so i wanted to check because I'm contemplating switching back to Mas Ultra.

2. maartena

maartena Hall Of Fame

Nov 1, 2010
    I would imagine that the DirecTV website is correct. They usually update the channel lists very quickly when anything changes, so if it says it is only in Lo Maximo, it is almost certainly only in Lo Maximo.

3. larryharry59

larryharry59 Mentor

Feb 5, 2012
    Nope. I got Mas Ultra for all the soccer channels (I don't even speak Spanish). They do have MLB Network though and the Directv website doesn't show all the channels. You get FUEL tv, Nat Geo Wild, Fox Movie Channel and it doesn't show on the website while channels that are now removed from Directv all together like Footschool Tv is still shown. I been hoping Mas Ultra would get the NFL Network plus NBC Sports Network for NHL and MLS games. NFL Network will eventually be on the Spanish packages again because football is now more popular than baseball among hispanics according to this poll ESPN did in 2011. http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_a..._104233683615_9185391_1179294703_n_medium.jpg