1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFLST/SF confirmations?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Machael, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Machael

Machael AllStar

Apr 20, 2008
    Hey all,

I may just be paranoid, but I want to make sure I truly did get ST/(SF free) offer that I requested with my new install. My service was hooked up on the 23rd.

I was unable to add it over the web for some reason, but I called in on 4-29 and told them about the problem with the website ordering, and the CSR (Charity) told me she added the ST package and SF for free to my account.

I have since logged on to the website, and I see no information anywhere regarding this purchase, nor has my card been billed the one time payment option I selected for ST.

Is this normal or should I call back in? I just want to make sure I'm good to go for next August. :) It would also be nice to know when the charge will hit my account LOL.

TIA!

2. DishCSR

DishCSR Godfather

Jan 14, 2004

iirc, the nfl st isn't avail until june/july, so very unlikely the csr knew what she was looking at or talking about.

3. Tom Robertson

Tom Robertson Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Nov 15, 2005
    I know your paranoia; I've had to call in on opening weekend twice when a CSR made a mistake as I swapped primary receivers on my account; losing my NFL ST.

I also didn't see it on my online bill so I called and asked, it is still there from last year and will auto-renew for me. Whew :)

Cheers,
    Tom

4. ajc68

ajc68 Icon

Jan 23, 2008
    Last year I got the same deal over the draft weekend. I had to call in and I double-confirmed that it was added to my account with the csr. SF never showed up on my web account, just the NFL Ticket. So when the season started I was pleasantly surprised to have it. But that was only because of the first week preview. When I tried to watch HD in week two is was blacked out and said I needed to subscribe. I called to complain explaining they had sent me an email with the promotion and I had called in the order. I told them to pull the call and look up the email. Sure enough, they did some research on their end and added it to my package. But not before they told me sorry, I was out of luck. I had to be persistent and make my case. What a pain that was, but at least I got my football in HD. Because I wouldn't have ordered the package otherwise and they wouldn't let me drop the ticket at that point.

5. Machael

Machael AllStar

Apr 20, 2008
    Hmmmm..... for some reason I don't feel any more secure :eek2:

I guess I will have to call and email D* and try to get some kind of documentation on the purchase of ST and the free SF. It seems really odd that it should be this mysterious to order.

On a side note, does ST come in on both receivers on my account or will it only be on the "primary" receiver? Right now the BR DVR is the primary and the LR is the secondary.....go figure. :D

6. MIAMI1683

MIAMI1683 New Member

Jul 11, 2007
    St will come in on ALL of your recievers. As long as it is authorized on you acct. Post back any information on the free SF. There are alot of interersted people here. :rolleyes:

7. versley

versley Cool Member

Sep 20, 2007
    I am wondering the same thing. We ordered on Draft weekend and so far SF has shown up "free" under subscriptions but ST has not shown up. Wonder why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.