1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFLst-superfan hd package

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by aveemo, Aug 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aveemo

aveemo New Member

Aug 23, 2006
    just purchased new tv hdtv, have hd dtv receiver, recently ordered the nflst and superfan. Do i need to order hd package in addition to get all these features in hd. or does the superfan do it automatic.

2. iceman2a

iceman2a Icon

Dec 30, 2005
    Hudson, FL...
    No, "SuperFan" allows you to watch HD games! Not all ST games are in HD though, but I suspect more this year than last!

3. DCSholtis

DCSholtis Up The Irons!

Aug 7, 2002
    Unfortunately not quite true, while Fox will do ALL games in HD, CBS has once again announced they are only doing 3 games a week in HD. No change from last year.

4. mndwalsh

mndwalsh Legend

Nov 16, 2005
    more bad news for us Raider fans

5. noneroy

noneroy Godfather

Aug 21, 2006
    As if Aaron Brooks wasn't bad enough news :hurah:
    (GO COLTS.)

Oops I pressed submit too soon...my question is: Why can't CBS do more than 3 games a week in HD. It is pretty sad that this far into the HD movement and CBS still hasn't upgraded their ability to broadcast HD football. Even the NFL Network is going to show them up. What gives?

6. juan ellitinez

juan ellitinez Icon/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jan 31, 2003
    Fox "hd" and CBS"HD" are not equal

7. tonyd79

tonyd79 Hall Of Fame

Jul 24, 2006
    Columbia, MD
    Not overly impressed with Fox HD on football so far but the baseball All-Star game was fantastic. Only have seen one game on CBS HD (football) so far. It was very good (but the game wasn't....pre-season).

But for those 5 or 6 CBS games that are SD each week, I'd rather have middle of the road HD.

8. iceman2a

iceman2a Icon

Dec 30, 2005
    Hudson, FL...
    Does anybody know if CBS has released a schedule yet of what games will be HD throughout the season?

9. Wolffpack

Wolffpack Banned User

Jul 29, 2003
    Are you referring to "CBS, the leader in HD sports broadcasts"?

10. DCSholtis

DCSholtis Up The Irons!

Aug 7, 2002
    Allegedly..:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.