1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NHL coming back, and NHLCI Too, now will there be improvements?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by islesfan, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. islesfan

islesfan Hall Of Fame

Oct 18, 2006
    Nevada
    Now that the NHL is returning :hurah::hurah::hurah: I can't wait for NHLCI to return. All year, DirecTV Pulse has been asking me if I am interested in (among other things) having access to NHLCI "everywhere." Does anyone know if this is coming to fruition? I know that NBALP fans have gotten NBALP broadband and mobile with their NBALP subscriptions. I would REALLY love to have the same access for NHLCI!!! (Of course, I've since gotten a Nomad, but that is kinda flaky, not working more often than working)

2. Xsabresx

Xsabresx Icon

Oct 8, 2007
    I wouldnt have any use for this. I record every game and watch them after everyone goes to bed. If I am away from home I am doing something other than watching tv.

3. islesfan

islesfan Hall Of Fame

Oct 18, 2006
    Nevada
    It would be huge for me. Living in the Pacific time zone and being an Islanders fan, all the games start way before I get off work. It would be great to be able to watch part of the games while commuting (at least on the days when it isn't my turn to drive ;) ). I have to get up so early for work, there is no other time for me. I usually end up saving all the week's games to watch on Saturday.

4. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    I had problems with my Nomad and CI channels last year. I could only record and transfer to my Nomad games that were on Versus/NBCSN, NBC or my RSN. It would not transfer recorded shows from other CI channels. After weeks of working with Case Management, I was told that the Nomad considered CI games as PPV (which you can't transfer to the Nomad). They say they had a fix in works and should be working for 'next season.' Of course, hasn't been a season to try, so not sure if it has been fixed.

5. Scott Kocourek

Scott Kocourek Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.