1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NHL HD available to subscribers of OLN

Discussion in 'DISH™ High Definition Discussion' started by JohnH, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnH

JohnH Hall Of Fame

Apr 22, 2002
    on Channel 9463. Game at 7:30 PM EDT. Carolina at Buffalo.

2. Steve H

Steve H Icon

May 15, 2006
    That's COOL..............now if Dish could only add ABC to my HD local package I'd be REAL happy.

3. jldhawk

jldhawk Legend

Apr 9, 2006
    THANKS, I would not have looked around for the HD feed if you hadn't posted it here.

HOCKEY ROCKS!

4. BFG

BFG Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2004
    about time...

But I'm still not paying an extra $10 for a channel that should be in a lower tier...

I'll wait for the free games on NBC...

5. stackthepads30

stackthepads30 Cool Member

Feb 10, 2006
    Is this for just the playoffs, or will they carry this next year during the regular season? I noticed this right as the game ended, which made me upset because I could have watched the game in hd, which is 10000000 times better than sd junk. I looks like tonights ducks oilers game is also on that same channel tonight....

6. JohnH

JohnH Hall Of Fame

Apr 22, 2002
    The Carolina at Buffalo game tomorrow is also listed on channel 9463.

Have not seen any official info. Enjoy while we can. :)

7. hoehemi1

hoehemi1 Cool Member

Aug 5, 2005
    @JohnH, thanks for posting this, watched anaheim-edmonton yesterday and would have never found it without your post.

8. jldhawk

jldhawk Legend

Apr 9, 2006
    I plan on dropping down to the 120 HD Package as soon as OLN hands the Hockey broadcasts over to NBC for the FInals. Will the NHLHD feed still be available to me?
    Our Local NBC station is in HD, but they are updating all of their equiment right now to give us a 100% HD signal, I don't want to miss ANY Hockey in HD.
    After OLN drops hockey, will the NBC games be in HD on NHLHD?

9. BFG

BFG Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2004
    No.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.