1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NHL Network Day, NOT!

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by islesfan, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. islesfan

islesfan Hall Of Fame

Oct 18, 2006
    Nevada
    To throw a little Borat in there, today was the day the rumors had NHL Network up on 215, NOT! Now, the Dish people get their NHL, but nothing for us! Frustrating. Oh, well, at least some games are showing up in HD on NHLCI. Maybe we'll catch up to Dish by the end of the Stanley Cup Final.

2. JMartinko

JMartinko Legend

Dec 16, 2006
    Yes, but what year??
    :D

3. Peter305

Peter305 Hall Of Fame

May 24, 2006
    There never was hard evidence to suggest that the NHL network would launch on DirecTV today. Given that Dish serves hockey fans better, it should come as no surprise that they would get the NHL Network first.

4. psunate77

psunate77 Godfather

Aug 18, 2007
    I am really starting to lost patience with D*. In two months they screwed up my bill, I had to get two new boxes, two installers after the first messed up, and now this. Still No HDCI.

5. dtv757

dtv757 Icon

Jun 3, 2006
    757 & 718
    they needed something to try to retain sports customers all they have left is NHL CI and NBA LP

they dont have MLB any more and they dont have NFL or NASCAR.

so in my opinion they needed something to keep ppl on E* so they launched the NHL network before D* WOW!!!

so what is D* slacking .05% as the HD SPORTS LEADER??
    we will see NHL HD "soon" hey mabye even tomorrow keep ur fingers crossed ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.