1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NHL Network - programming change

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Cyber36, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Cyber36

Cyber36 Legend

Mar 20, 2008
    Byron NY
    Gee, is the NHL bent on losing more fans or what?? I see *TV has removed that channel from the Choice & Total Choice packages. That means I've lost it & I'm not a happy camper. This is not a good way to get me to spend more money on more programming, it's a way to get me to switch providers....:(

2. Hoosier205

Hoosier205 Active Member

Sep 3, 2007
    It is included in Choice Extra...which is only $5 more than Choice. Simply call and tell them why you are upset. I am sure they will work with you on a deal to upgrade to a different package.

3. radiomandc

radiomandc Legend

Jul 22, 2009
    I've been on Total Choice for 10 years and I have never had NHL Network. Are you sure that it wasn't one of their anniversary gifts?

4. Cyber36

Cyber36 Legend

Mar 20, 2008
    Byron NY
    Positive....

5. bgartz

bgartz Legend

Jun 23, 2006
    Do you get the NHL Center Ice package? If so, it is included for free with that package.

6. noahproblem

noahproblem Legend

Aug 19, 2009
    Dang, when I saw this thread title I was hoping that maybe we were getting back the Saturday HNIC doubleheaders this season...

7. Barcthespark

Barcthespark Godfather

Dec 16, 2007
    That would make me deliriously happy. :grin:

8. mcl77

mcl77 AllStar

Nov 25, 2008
    i got direct tv 2 years ago and i had to get the choice extra package in order to get the nhl network. Im positive on that. I positively remember i wanted to have the nhl network and versus, and for those two channels i had to get the choice extra package.