1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Dodgers @ Padres on Extra Innings today 4/9/11

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by DiSH Defector, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiSH Defector

DiSH Defector Legend

May 4, 2008
    Due to the Dodgers game only being televised OTA on KCAL9 and the Padres being on 4SD, tonight's game will NOT be on Extra Innings. The Extra Innings schedule at www.directv.com/mlb does show it's airing on channel 738 and CSR's may show it in their listings as available on both 738 and 738-1, but I have had it confirmed that the info is incorrect.

Program guide listings show Jays @ Angels on that channel beginning later this evening.

2. metallo

metallo AllStar

Oct 13, 2009
    Very disappointing -- they should make sure there is enough bandwidth to show at least one feed of the game. By the way, it looks like 738/738-1 is nothing right now. Jays/Angels will be on 739/739-1, and I'm assuming it will be the Jays feed since D* has never used KCOP before.

3. metallo

metallo AllStar

Oct 13, 2009
    I just checked the Dodgers/Padres feeds on the Scoreguide, and it looks like DirecTV thought the game was going to be on 694 (Prime Ticket). That might explain why they weren't prepared to show the COX4 feed tonight.

4. sunfire9us

sunfire9us Godfather

Feb 15, 2009
    Yeah that's what my guess originally was ( if you didn't notice there is another thread on this game).For some damned reason, DTV keeps wanting to refuse to carry the SD4 telecasts which is really making me mad!!! and like you said, they always try to get away just pushing the other rsn's telecast on us Padres fans

5. metallo

metallo AllStar

Oct 13, 2009
    There's another thread about this game? I looked but didn't see one. :confused:

6. bixler

bixler Hall Of Fame

Oct 14, 2008
    PA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.