1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

No Internet Connection to HD24

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by hookemfins, Jul 20, 2013.

1. hookemfins

hookemfins DIRECTV A-Team

Jul 3, 2007
    Miami
    I had to reset my router today and since then I none of my HD24's can connect via the internet. I have a network connection and IP address's and I can view shows on each HD-DVR. I have a 2wire Uverse internet connection with a DLink router piggybacked on top. I had to reset the DLink because I had no access to view the settings. I have the DECA Broadband adapter connected to the back of the DLink and I have internet connection to all devices but the HR24's.

Any ideas?

2. Supramom2000

Supramom2000 In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

Jun 20, 2007
    Colbert, WA
    Have you rebooted your DVR's as well? Sometimes that is all it takes. Then run the system test to make sure everything is correct.

3. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    If no joy run through Network settings.

4. hookemfins

hookemfins DIRECTV A-Team

Jul 3, 2007
    Miami
    I feel like an idiot. Rebooting should have been the first thing a I did and I knew better. Oh well, it works now.

Thanks SupraMom