1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No longer overshoot correction on 1X FF?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by rapjrhb, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rapjrhb

rapjrhb Legend

Sep 26, 2007
    Has there been a recent SW update that changed this? Last night I noticed that my HR20 did not "overshoot correct" when I hit play after being in 1x FF. I am very happy about this.

2. rapjrhb

rapjrhb Legend

Sep 26, 2007
    It's oddly quiet out there - has anyone else has this same experience (lack of overshoot correction on 1x FF) or is something strange going on with my HR20?

3. Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    Welcome to DBSTalk

I assume you have an HR20-700? If so it received a update Wednesday morning and yes the FFx1 "Auto Correction" was removed.

I actually wish it was still there. I am one of the people that did like it.

4. rapjrhb

rapjrhb Legend

Sep 26, 2007
    Yes, I do have the HR20-700. Thanks for the response, I hadn't heard that there was any plan to remove it so I was just checking...

5. CCarncross

CCarncross Hall Of Fame

Jul 19, 2005
    Jackson
    There were some incredibly vocal people about it, so I'm not surprised it got removed, I was fine with it being left in, but I didnt squeak loud enough to sway it to the keep column.

6. jeff125va

jeff125va Godfather

Jun 4, 2007
    I'm glad it was fixed, but now I'm going to have to get used to having it on my HR20-100's and not having it on my two -700's. Always something to complain about... (sorry, don't mean to, really).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.