1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

no NBA market area for zip code 41011

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by gocards1, Jan 13, 2013.

1. gocards1

gocards1 New Member

Jan 13, 2013
    I live in NKY (41011), and I apparently am not in any NBA market area with Directv. Last year I received Indiana Pacers and Cleveland Cavaliers games, now neither. I get Cincinnati Reds and Columbus Blue Jackets games, but no regional NBA. Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. la24philly

la24philly Hall Of Fame

Mar 8, 2010
    I typed it in the local sports network says you get reds and blue jackets, no nba team.

I'm not sure why you got the cavs or pacers, you can call them to ask.

but apparently if you get NBA league pass you won't be blacked out of any games.

3. coolman302003

coolman302003 2014 NBA CHAMPIONS!

Jun 2, 2008
    Southeast
    You are not the only one, it has been happening in other areas as well. See this thread: http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=210222

4. gocards1

gocards1 New Member

Jan 13, 2013
    Thanks for the info. I'm not a big NBA fan, just more curious than anything else.