1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Vip 622 for me!

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by Maxfli500, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxfli500

Maxfli500 Cool Member

Jun 24, 2005
    I called on Wednesday to try to order a 622 and I was told my account did not qualify for a promotional 622.

I sent an Email to the CEO address copied below

Dear Mr Ergen or CEO support Staff

I have been trying to get a HD DVR for some time, and was refused for a Lease deal on a 942. I called after the most recent Charlie Chat and was told call and order a VIP-622 after February 1st. Today I call and am told because I am and SBC-AT&T/Dish Customer I do not now and will never qualify for the promotional VIP-622 offer Per (Edgar QJX or Carlos 7KX). I was originally a Dish Network customer (2003) and was transitioned to SBC-Dish in 2004. I even suggested that you put me back to just a Dish Customer, and was told that would not help. What about my Dish account should make me a second class customer. I pay my bills to you via autopay on a credit card, and would think I should represent one of your better customers. When the desire today is to have HD and a DVR I think you offer no options if you take the stance described above. I believe that Dish offers the best product out there, and like your service. It seems unreasonable to me that the only solution is to go to a competitor, it just doesnt make business sense.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks

I received no response to my email, and I have tried a few times with different CSR's to try to get it resolved, so I followed up with this:

Dear Mr Ergen or CEO support Staff

Any chance I can get a response to this issue. A Dish CSR in tech support told me today the best thing to do was cancel my service, wait for 6 months and then re-up as a new Dish Customer, and then I would qualify. This hardly seems like a reasonable method to solve this problem.

Thanks

Still no response from Dish. Anyone have any other suggestions

2. Rogueone

Rogueone Hall Of Fame

Jan 29, 2004
    expect it to take a couple weeks to get a response? can you imagine how many emails they get a day?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.