1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Nomad not Working

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by jimlenz, Dec 30, 2011.

1. jimlenz

jimlenz Legend

Aug 22, 2007
    I purchased a nomad a couple months ago and love the service. In had my hr34 installed along with whole house including swim16. For some reason the service was deactivated. Called D and they activated and now it still does not work. Anyone run into this issue?

Thanks

Jim

2. Raidertank

Raidertank Cool Member

Sep 29, 2009
    is there a message when you try to load the app? If so what does it say

3. Shades228

Shades228 DaBears DBSTalk Club

Mar 18, 2008
    I believe you will have to reauthorize everything like you did the first time you got it.

4. jimlenz

jimlenz Legend

Aug 22, 2007
    That is what I did and it now works. Thanks.

Jim

5. eweiner1

eweiner1 Mentor

Dec 17, 2006
    I had to re-install the entire application, and that got everything working.

6. daveriv

daveriv Legend

Jan 10, 2007
    I had the same problem. I had to reinstall the PC application and I believe I now have 2 clients on my account for the same PC. When I re-installed the application it made me name it something else because that client already existed. Does anyone now how I can delete clients on my account?

7. daveriv

daveriv Legend

Jan 10, 2007
    Anyone have any ideas on how I can get this fixed?

8. Diana C

Diana C Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Mar 30, 2007
    New Jersey
    You can't actually delete clients. When you try to activate the 6th client, it will then prompt you to replace one of the existing 5.

9. daveriv

daveriv Legend

Jan 10, 2007
    Thanks Titan25!