1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Nomad. Some shows not appearing

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by raromr, Aug 28, 2012.

1. raromr

raromr Legend

Jun 24, 2010
    Nomad was working fine. Trying to download a TNT show. Now that show and another form VH1 do not even show up in nomad playlist. DVR shows up as do other shows on that DVR. Did a reset but no dice.

2. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    Just need a little more info... What is the make and model of the DVR you are using with Nomad?

- Merg

3. Rtm

Rtm Godfather

Oct 18, 2011
    This has been happening to me for about 3 months with the nomad app on iPhone and iPad as well as the DirecTV for iPad app. Some of the shows just randomly disappear from the playlist on iPad app and nomad super annoying.

My nomad keeps thinking I've deleted the shows then re-preparing them when they show up again.

Usually hitting record on anything then deleting it and changing channels a few times seems to make them show up again or restarting the receiver but then it takes about a whole day to re-prepare them all again. And it's like a daily thing.

Call 1800-DIRECTV say nomad issues when prompted and you'll be automatically transferred to case management.

4. NR4P

NR4P Dad

Jan 15, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    VOD, PPV and OTA do not appear in Nomad. Wish they did but they don't.

5. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    If your DVR is the HR34, there is an issue where the DirecTV for iPad app and nomad don't see the whole PlayList at times. I have not found a way to get this corrected. Sometimes I see everything and sometimes I don't.

- Merg

6. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    I was thinking that meant download as in going from the receiver to the nomad.

- Merg

7. NR4P

NR4P Dad

Jan 15, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    You may be right. Two ways to interpret that. Maybe the OP will chime in.