1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now This is a Mix channel I will watch

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Msguy, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    Coming This Fall to NFL Sunday Ticket Subscribers will be the new NFL Sunday Ticket Game Mix Channel. There will be a total of 8 games on one screen at once. Now that is going to be worth checking out :)

2. Curtis0620

Curtis0620 Hall Of Fame

Apr 22, 2002
    You must pay extra for this. It's part of the SuperFan add on.

3. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    yes i see that now. I received a flyer in the mail yesterday and i am just now looking at it. That's still a neat Mix channel though. I bet Blackouts will play hell with this one. If a Game is on the Mix channel that is on your local Fox or CBS Station you probably will be blacked out from the Game Mix channel also. I know i wouldn't want to pay extra for it. I'll just continue to watch the games just as i always have in Standard Definition. I've not missed a game i wanted to see yet :)
    it just seems like they are wanting to bleed you High Definition Subscribers for every dollar they can. First an extra $99 for The High Def Feeds of NFL ST. then they are adding the Game Mix Channel. :grin:

4. Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski Banned User

Mar 21, 2002
    Actually because of the efforts of http://www.nohdtax.com the price has been dropped to $49 for people renewing their Sunday Ticket Subscription

5. bscott

bscott Legend

Jun 4, 2004
    Where is it noted it was dropped to $49? It's still listed on the website and through the account management as $99.

6. Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski Banned User

Mar 21, 2002
    This will be changed within the next few days on the website. :)

7. Stevo

Stevo AllStar

Sep 13, 2004
    On SportsMIX, if there was a blacked out game the entire channel was blacked out, i do not believe this has changed, and would then also happen to the new Football Mix thingy.

8. ivonne

ivonne New Member

Jun 15, 2005
    One good feature of the SuperFan is that one ch. will replay the games without commercials once all Sun. games have concluded. Therefore any game that was restricted earlier, will now be available to any customer with the SuperFan.

9. Stevo

Stevo AllStar

Sep 13, 2004
    Now that's cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.