1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

NY Post..I wonder what the 'source' meant?

Discussion in 'VoomTalk.Com (Closed Forum)' started by terfmop, Apr 9, 2005.

1. terfmop

terfmop Legend

Sep 28, 2004
    From the NY Post,

http://www.nypost.com/business/44128.htm
    "...A source close to the company said he "would be surprised if [Chuck] does not have another move" in mind to keep his satellite business afloat.

This source noted that Dolan has even further incentive to push Voom now that Cablevision has lost out in the bidding for bankrupt cable operator Adelphia..."

Maybe there will be yet another twist to this voom saga.

2. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    I'm guessing that the source is one of the rabid satguys Voomers who just won't let go. Chuck will still pull a satellite service out of a hat -- won't he? :D

JL

3. terfmop

terfmop Legend

Sep 28, 2004
    i can wish though. I originally signed up for voom to get the OTA antenna, thinking that Voom only had about a month left (install date 3/25/05). Well, in the month I had it, I thought it blew E* away. I was hpoing that somehow it would survive and I could drop E*