1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Oaklahoma on BEV PBS demo loop??

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by clapple, Nov 22, 2003.

1. clapple

clapple Godfather

Feb 11, 2003
    Anyone know how to find out if either E or W PBS demo loop on BEV will be showing "Oaklahoma"?

2. navy8ball

navy8ball Legend/Supporter

Mar 23, 2002
    i am sorry but you spelled it wrong.it is OKLAHOMA. try using that in a search capable receiver.by the way i just watched The Grapes of Wrath yesterday.its one of those movies i keep watching over and over and it only gets better.good luck finding your movie and its alright everyone makes speeling mistakes even me.

3. clapple

clapple Godfather

Feb 11, 2003
    You're right. I did spell it wrong. Don't live there and neglected to check the spelling. What I was asking about is the HD broadcast, of the stage production of Oklahoma, that is currently being shown on some local PBS stations. None of which I can receive.