1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Odd Issue with HR24 MRV

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by kristina, Jan 9, 2013.

1. kristina

kristina Mentor

Nov 12, 2007
    I have two HR24s set up for MRV and until a few days ago had no serious problems playing content from either DVR. Now, however, when I play anything recorded on my downstairs DVR on my upstairs one, it starts playing and within a minute or two stops and gives me the "delete/don't delete" option. I can choose "don't delete," start the program again and it will stop again, though not always at the same point.

The same show will play perfectly on the downstairs DVR, and the problem is one-way only; that is, anything recorded upstairs will play perfectly downstairs. The other odd thing is that I can fast forward through the same recording without stopping.

I have reset both receivers several times without success. Any suggestions?