1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Odd Things You Enjoy Doing

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Rich, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    Are there any odd things you really enjoy? For instance, I like running a floor buffer. I also like using a pipe/conduit cutting/threading machine.

Rich

2. dennisj00

dennisj00 Hall Of Fame

Sep 27, 2007
    Lake Norman, NC
    Beekeeping . . . but it's getting harder and harder to keep them alive.

I'm building a 12x16 storage shed (with wife's help). The best parts are the cordless framing nailer and Ryobi 18v finish nailer that I bought. Got it weathered in except for a sheet of plastic over the door area on Saturday.

3. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    That one really came out of the blue! My carpenter has one of those Ryobi nailers. I wish I had a reason to buy one. I really have to watch myself in a tool store or HD. I buy stuff I don't need and end up giving it away.

Rich