1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Old School - FreeCell

Discussion in 'Gaming Fun - The Other Reality' started by spartanstew, May 21, 2011.

1. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    Still my favorite computer game.

Attached Files:

2. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    Not boring at all if you always win?? It would be for me, but then I am stuck in Angry Birds. Really stuck, on one module, for at least an hour.

3. hdtvfan0001

hdtvfan0001 DIRECTV A-Team

Jul 28, 2004
    A classic!

4. chevyguy559

chevyguy559 Fresno State Bulldog!

Sep 19, 2008
    Fresno, CA
    What about this one??

[​IMG]

:lol::lol:

5. TheRatPatrol

TheRatPatrol Hall Of Fame

Oct 1, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    I play solitaire sometimes but the screen is way too small. Is there anyways to make the cards bigger without having to change the screen settings?

6. spartanstew

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    No, not at all. That's what makes it not boring. The constant evaluating and re-evaluating of moves to ensure a win. Each game is a puzzle that needs solving.

I have Angry Birds on my phone, but don't play very often (lately, I've been mostly playing cribbage on my phone). I'm not as enamored with Birds as most other people, for some reason. I don't like flinging three birds and then being done (and losing), just to flng the same three birds again. Over and Over. My kids love it though and always want to use my phone.

7. spartanstew

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    No, you can't make the cards larger, but have you tried it in full screen?

8. TheRatPatrol

TheRatPatrol Hall Of Fame

Oct 1, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Yeah the cards are still too small. Sounds like they need a new version with bigger cards.

9. neomaine

neomaine Legend

Feb 3, 2003
    Haven't played Chip's Challenge in a billion years! Had a blast with that and was one of the first computer games I introduced my kids to. Was/is a great game.

Trying to sell them on text based adventure games... Not happening - they'll never now know The Great Underground Empire of Zork. :(