1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Older, Odd, Good, But Not On Disc - Anywhere Else To Look?

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by SayWhat?, Aug 14, 2013.

1. SayWhat?

SayWhat? Know Nothing

Jun 6, 2009
    I keep looking for some of the early FOX shows like Herman's Head, Flying Blind, Open House and several others that haven't appeared on disc. Has anybody seen any of them (or the others) on any of the streaming sites? Briscoe County, 21 Jump Street and a few others have been distributed, so I'm not sure what triggers the decision.

2. fluffybear

fluffybear Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jun 19, 2004
    Peachtree...
    I seem to recall Herman's Head being available on DVD. My memory keeps saying that I saw it in at WAL-MART this past winter

3. harsh

harsh Beware the Attack Basset

Jun 14, 2003
    Salem, OR
    Google is most likely your friend in this endeavor. Be vigilant as many of the titles are offered by overseas establishments and the format may or may not be something you can deal with.

4. SayWhat?

SayWhat? Know Nothing

Jun 6, 2009
    I've looked for some, but I can't always trust the sites I find them on.

I've also considered getting a Region Free player.