1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Olympics VOD

Discussion in 'DIRECTV SD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by steveymac, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steveymac

steveymac AllStar

Nov 30, 2004
    Hey just curious... i was reading over the press release that Directv sent out about the Olympics, and I was wondering if anyone has gotten the on demand NBC Olympics content available to DIRECTV DVR customers? I haven't... does anyone know when this'll be sent out? thanks!

2. Earl Bonovich

Earl Bonovich Lifetime Achiever

Nov 15, 2005
    As far as we can tell... there is no "VOD" downloads for the Olympics... at least not yet.

The "OnDemand" content is either referring to the OnDemand stuff via the Interactive page (see channel 104 or 106 sports mix)

There are also special recordings available on channel 721 I believe, I will have to check again when I get home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.