I’ve been running into problems with download on demand content for some time and would like to finally get this fixed. I have scoured some of the older posts but none of the suggestions have solved my situation. My configuration recently changed as I’ve added an HR44 and MRV to the system in place of my HR20 which did recently. Both of these configuration encounter the error message that states there’s been an error but D* will try to continue. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it would appear to finish the download only to delete it and start it over. Configuration #1 (original – no WHDVR) HR20 – direct wired Ethernet (HR20 -> switch -> router -> DSL Modem) HR21 – direct wired Ethernet (HR21 -> switch -> router -> DSL Modem) The above would work sometimes but fail others. It seemed like it was also dependent on the channel as some content would download w/o problems while others would do the download/delete/repeat loop. The HR21 also encounters problems from time to time based on what my wife says. Configuration #2 (current – WHDVR) HR44 – direct wired Ethernet – (HR44 -> switch -> router -> DSL Modem) C41W HR21 – DECA I’ve tried downloading since the installation and encounter the same problems as previously. I’ve also changed the HR44 so it’s wired directly to the router instead of going through the switch and encountered the download/delete loop this morning so that theory went out the window. The system has been wired with a SWM8 for both configurations with the only difference being the original config had the 2 outputs going to the separate HR20/HR21 as standalone devices. In the current config the one output from the SWM goes into a 1x4 splitter to feed the 3 devices that need signal. All of the devices have good signal and the internet quality throughout the house seems fine as well so I’m at a loss at this point but would like to get it resolved once and for all. The router is a D-Link 655 and I don’t recall what version of Westell DSL modem it is but it’s working just as a bridge and was installed back in 2007. ETA: Both devices have static IPs that are outside the range of the DHCP address block.