1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On Demand is gone on my DVR

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by zimm7778, Oct 31, 2008.

1. zimm7778

zimm7778 Hall Of Fame

Nov 11, 2007
    When all of that resetting of my box occurred last week, all of my On Demand channels dissapeared. What do I need to do to get them back? Please don't say I have to call them.

2. donjuan2007

donjuan2007 AllStar

Mar 7, 2007
    Wait 24 hrs, it takes that long to comeback after update.

3. rahlquist

rahlquist Hall Of Fame

Jul 24, 2007
    Make sure your network connection to your DVR is working. Also check to see on your DirecTV account if On Demand service is still there. If not you may need to call.

4. zimm7778

zimm7778 Hall Of Fame

Nov 11, 2007
    Yeah its been way over 24 hours. I meant the Directv cut offs and on's and updates they did last...Tuesday I think it was. And yes, my Surfboard modem is connected to the DVR. I watch photos and listen to music from my computer from it all the time. When I get time later on my lunch break I will check my account online. We use this websense program at work where a lot of sites require use of the 45 minute daily allotment. This site fortunately is not one of those.

5. zimm7778

zimm7778 Hall Of Fame

Nov 11, 2007
    I dont know why this would matter, but my phone line had gotten unplugged sometime recently. I plugged it in last night and this morning I had my On Demand channels back. Not sure what the phone line would have to do with it (internet is through cable and is hooked via Ethernet/wireless surfboard) but it is working again no matter.