1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Programming Guide

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by -, Feb 8, 2002.

1. Guest

Sometimes I go to Dish Networks website and use there online programming guide, what guides are the rest of you using? :)
    I think theres is powered by that Zap2.com......something like that.....hehehe.:D

2. Guest

I use the EPG on my 2800 its slow and only 40-some hours but it suites me. :)

3. Guest

I use Gist TV. Used to use excite before they went under and got bought out. That was by far the best guide available.

4. Guest

Thanks guys. :) I'll go check it out.I mainly use the EPG, sometimes I'll look for something specificlly.
    Kids and wife sometimes look for stuff as well.

5. Guest

Hey mark, I really like Gist TV. :)
    I may use it more than occasionally now.
    I even customized my guide to be emailed to me daily......thats to cool.

6. Guest

7. Guest

Hey Galley, Welcome.
    Thank you, for your link as well.
    Kinda funny, I'm the same John from Webattack, I couldn't help from recognizing your name. :)
    Guess we both have a little shareware junkie in us.:D
    If have any question regarding your DirectTivo, feel free to post them, its a real helpful and friendly bunch around here.

Hope to cya around.

8. Guest

Some of the really good on-line TV guide web sites are gone now. clickTV was really good, but it went off-line in September, and the replacement, zap2it, has crashed on me constantly. I'm now using GIST for information.l

9. Guest

Thanks everyone, Gist is pretty cool, and so is TitanTv. Its just Gist is a little more customizable. :)