1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Orange is the New Black season two hits Netflix on June 6th

Discussion in 'Internet Streaming Services' started by Athlon646464, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Athlon646464

Athlon646464 Gold Members DBSTalk Gold Club

Feb 23, 2007
    Uxbridge, MA
    Orange is the New Black season two hits Netflix on June 6th

Should you fancy Piper Chapman's prison-based predicament more than Frank Underwood's political conniving, you're in luck. The second season of Orange is the New Black will hit Netflix on June 6th -- less than a year after the series debuted. As The Hollywood Reporter tells it, Laura Prepon won't return as a regular on the show, but Danielle Brooks (Taystee) and Taryn Manning (Pennsatucky) will. The latter of which should be a clue that Chapman showed at least some restraint during the first season's closing moments.

Full Story Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr01fJwzcks

2. Juanus

Juanus Legend

Jun 4, 2007
    Am I the only one who thought this show wasn't very good?

3. jdh8668

jdh8668 Legend

Nov 7, 2007
    Not everything fits everyone's tastes. We can't wait for the new season.

1 person likes this.
  4. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    Is that a rhetorical question?

5. joed32

joed32 Hall Of Fame

Jul 27, 2006
    I started off not liking it and ended up loving it.

6. keith_benedict

keith_benedict Godfather

Jan 11, 2007
    Wife and I really liked this show. It's a shame that Netflix streaming quality is so inconsistent. We wound up dropping it from our service after a couple weeks. Amazon Prime shows streamed using the same device to the same TV look fantastic.

7. archer75

archer75 Godfather

Oct 13, 2006
    It's not a netflix issue. It's your ISP throttling netflix traffic. Comcast, time warner, verizion, they all do it. And some others. For me netflix is always consistant.

8. keith_benedict

keith_benedict Godfather

Jan 11, 2007
    We have AT&T. Who is your ISP?

9. archer75

archer75 Godfather

Oct 13, 2006
    Frontier