1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Original, Unaltered Cut Of Star Wars Trilogy To Be Released On Blu-ray By Disney

Discussion in 'The Movies' started by Mark Holtz, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    From ComicBook.com:

Original, Unaltered Cut Of Star Wars Trilogy To Be Released On Blu-ray By Disney
    FULL ARTICLE HERE

2. Juanus

Juanus Legend

Jun 4, 2007
    I'll believe it when I see it.

3. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Wow, even in the comments there is one that wants to go further than even I'd want. I particularly want no Jabba until Jedi and Han shoots first. No Jedi Rocks song, and there is no bonk when the stormtrooper hits his head. No Hayden in Jedi.

4. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    "Original" as shown in theaters or "original" as first released on video tape?

Too many originals. If there are *any* changes it is just another re-mix. But if the studios can make more money more power to them. I will not be contributing to their bank accounts (other than for episodes 7, 8 and 9).

Show me something new ... not slightly altered.

5. Nighthawk68

Nighthawk68 Godfather

Oct 14, 2004
    Northern...
    hmmm, might have to retire the 3 different Laser Disk versions LOL.

Time only tell it will, if Han shot first he did.

6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Aug 6, 2010
    The only original in my opinion James is the one I have on VHS in its original UNALTERED FORMAT :) (Analogue)

I also have part 2 (Same (Nothing digital))