1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Orphan Black encore

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by dpeters11, Sep 12, 2013.

1. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    I didn't want to put it in the thread that was created when it was aired first as I wasn't sure of spoilers. But the first season of Orphan Black will be reairing on BBCA starting on the 14th at 10PM.

I don't know much about it (and don't want to - I want to watch it fresh), but it does involve what sounds like the most complicated acting job possible, one actress playing multiple clones. I've heard rave reviews. Sounds like one of those shows too smart for network TV :)

2. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    It is a very well done show. I can't wait for the next season.

- Merg

Sent from my iPhone using DBSTalk mobile app

1 person likes this.
  3. RunnerFL

RunnerFL DIRECTV A-Team

Jan 4, 2006
    You will enjoy it, I loved it. Yes, very complicated acting but she pulls it off very well.

4. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    I'll be caught up on Breaking Bad by that point, started watching that show last month :)

5. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    It is very well done. When season 2 starts I'll jump my Dish subscription up a tier to record it. It's that good.

6. djlong

djlong Hall Of Fame

Jul 8, 2002
    New Hampshire
    This show is nothing short of amazing. I can't recommend it enough.

7. Supramom2000

Supramom2000 In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

Jun 20, 2007
    Colbert, WA
    It was awesome! I so did not want it to end. And Tatiana won the People's Choice or Golden Globe? Some prestigious award for her phenomenal performance.

8. ronton3

ronton3 AllStar

Mar 15, 2006