1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

OTA guide issue

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by MarkN, Jul 16, 2014.

1. MarkN

MarkN Legend

Jul 13, 2007
    I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and have Cincinnati locals included in my package. I have an outdoor antenna that I use to get Dayton locals as well, and bought an AM21 to have them included in the guide. The issue is, when I go through the antenna setup, the only channels that allow me to add to the guide are from Dayton. I want to add off air sub channels from Cincinnati, but for some reason the AM21 does not recognize them at all. I know that the antenna is picking up the channels because I have plugged the antenna directly into my TV and it works fine. Any suggestions? I should also add I am using an HR24.

2. KyL416

KyL416 Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Nov 10, 2005
    Tobyhanna, PA
    What zip codes are you using for primary and secondary?

3. MarkN

MarkN Legend

Jul 13, 2007
    Good call, didn't have the secondary zip entered. Thanks!