1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

P135 upgrade

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by -, Nov 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

I still have p124. Dish told me only certain units are getting the p135 for now. Does anyone know when the rest of us will get the 501 upgrade?

2. Guest

It's now spooling as I type. DBS Forum has 3 people reporting they received it today.

3. Guest

I just got the update. So far so good... Better than 124.. It was causing block outs all the time. Glad I did not do the RMA DISH wanted.

4. Guest

What states do you who recieved the new P135 live in? It must be according to geographical location. I'm in Ohio.

5. Guest

The updates are according to the order the units were purchased and activated, according to serial number. Mine was one of the 1st ones. I got the update last week in the 1st batch. Geographic location has nothing to do with it.

6. Guest

Mine arrived today.

7. Guest

All 501 owners should now be at p135 (unless you specifically declined to take the download.

8. Guest

I finally got my upgrade 3 days ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.