1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic SC-BTT350 Blu-Ray Home Theater System

Discussion in 'IPTV Hardware' started by BulldogBill, Dec 5, 2011.

1. BulldogBill

BulldogBill New Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Howdy Do Fellow IPTV Members!

I've just found out that my son has purchased a Panasonic SC-BTT350 Blu-Ray Home Theater System for me for Christmas. I would greatly appreciate any criticisms and advice on this system. I'm a noob at how these integrated systems work, and what I'll need to add to this one to properly get on line with it. What's VIERA Cast? Will I be limited to VIERA cast content, or will I have about the same kind of freedom to browse as I do with my computer. I've ordered a SonicWave Glass TOSLINK Cable, and a M2000 Monster HDMI cable for it...I hope I'm on the right track. THANKS!

2. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
    I'm at Amazon looking at this unit right now, it has good reviews. I'm really not sure about the content of VIERA Cast streaming. I don't see if it is a DLNA Certified device. It's to bad you ordered those very expensive TOSlink and HDMI Cables, next time look into http://www.monoprice.com/ they have high quality cables for less money. Good luck on your new unit and let us know how it works.

3. BulldogBill

BulldogBill New Member

Dec 17, 2010
    I think I got a pretty good deal on the Monster HDMI, I paid $49.99 with free shipping. I paid $50.62 with free shipping on the SonicWave, so I don't think I did too bad on those. But nonetheless you're right I could have found cheaper. I will certainly post my review once I get it up and going. Thanks HarpoonIPA! :rolleyes: