1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

PBS National's Days are numbered...T-32 hours and counting..

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by -, Feb 27, 2002.

1. Guest

I was looking up an answer to a question posed on a.d.e newsgroup and found that if you are capable of getting locals via DBS, PBS National will no longer be available to you as of March 1. This applies EVEN if you are in an area that otherwise qualifies for distant networks.

Go to www.pbs.org web site, there is a link on the bottom right of the page for satellite customers www.pbs.org/whatson/dbs/mustcarry.html. There you can enter a zip and get the news as to whether or not you are supposed to get PBS national after March 1.

See ya
    Tony

2. Guest

WOW! Thanks for that info Tony. I guess I'm going to be losing my national feed. Bummer!

3. Guest

Well that kinda suxors a little, appears I'm gonna get mine.

4. Guest

Well it states that they have no specific info for my community right now. Does that mean I'll keep them?

5. Guest

I ran up to see if I still had it but it's still Feb. I thought it was the 1st of March.