1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PGA

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by MikeR7, Aug 12, 2007.

1. MikeR7

MikeR7 Icon

Jun 17, 2006
    God, the broadcast was marvelous!

2. Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    I have been watching it the last two hours and it has look very good. A few times it got a little blurry but that is about it.

3. Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    Ever since I post I have had a lot of break ups. It is very sunny here and my signals are on 103 are in the mid 90's so it has to be something with DIRECTV or the feed coming from the tournament.

4. vollmey

vollmey Godfather

Mar 23, 2007
    Well being at the PGA yesterday and today, heat might have gotten to the equipment. The heat finally beat me down about 4:00, it was smoking hot!!

5. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    I never cared much for golf, watching it or playing it, but in HD it's awesome. This is the third sport HD has turned me on to. And really it's not as boring as I used to think it was.

6. n3ntj

n3ntj Hall Of Fame

Dec 18, 2006
    Lancaster,...
    I am currently out of town and had to watch the PGA in SD on cable instead of OTA or D* in HD! Really can't wait to get back home so I can see some HD again!

7. braven

braven Hall Of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    I watched as much as I could on both TNT and CBS (all day Sunday). Both networks looked great. Too bad Woody Austin couldn't get it done.

8. DawgLink

DawgLink Woof Woof Woof

Nov 5, 2006
    Washington, DC
    The Masters is yearly the most beautiful broadcast I see