1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phone call from Dish Eng; screeech reboot

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by SMosher, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMosher

SMosher Godfather

Jan 16, 2006
    Ok ... So I've spent my wheels on this 'screeeeeeeeech black screen reboot' issue and decided that I can no longer deal with this unit and its time to call dish and have them do something about it instead of asking when there will be a fix out.

I got the call center in Virginia and she explained she was and advanced TS rep and will handle this known issue. She explained that she could send my info on up the chain about it. I not for a second didn't doubt anything she was telling me and we went forward.

She said "it would be best to replace the unit as it sits cause they had no clue what was causing this issue." Just like us here at DBSTalk.Com. Keep in mind this conversation is on May 5th 2007 about 5pm.

Sunday (today) rolls around and I'm out at my kids baseball tournament and Dish Eng called on my cell phone. They want me to send the unit to another address in Colorado and they will cover the cost via call tag. No big deal to me at this time. I call Dish back and its all legit.

Thanks Dish ... Can I have my MLB EI now so I can dump D*.

2. lakebum431

lakebum431 Icon

Jun 30, 2005
    Glad to hear they are taking care of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.