1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picture freeze? D10-300

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by krazyzx9, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krazyzx9

krazyzx9 New Member

Sep 11, 2005
    Just wonderig if I am the only one experiencing this. When you hit the guide button to go into the menu, the little screen in the top right freezes momentarily. It also does this once you exit and go to normal size screen. I have seen another rca at a friends house and his does not do this. Anyone else have this problem..

2. catman

catman Godfather

Jun 27, 2002
    I "just " got my D10-300 it was to replace the D10-200 I had freezing on there . I have to wait for teh download directv told me in order to use the active and shcedular .

3. boba

boba Hall Of Fame

May 23, 2003
    D10-300 is by Phillips D1-200 is by Samsung & D10-100 is by RCA. D10-100 seems to work best of the D10s. :)

4. bjflynn04

bjflynn04 Hall Of Fame

Jul 27, 2004
    I just started to noticed problems with my D10-100 for example I will be going through the channels the recever will lock up and will not responded to any button presses for about a minute and then it will start changing channels again and also if I go into active, the active screen will show up but then it will exit out and go back to the channel I was watching without me hitting any buttons. I have reset the receiver several times now and it has worked fine for a couple of days and the it will start to act up all over again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.