1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Pirates/Brewers

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by teebeebee1, May 1, 2013.

1. teebeebee1

teebeebee1 Godfather

Dec 11, 2006
    Game is on Root sports channel 659; not in the Extra innings listings, no big deal right?

Wel it just went to blackout on 659 for some inane reason; pretty sure Phoenix isn't in the pirates or brewers region

Ooops! Blackout peeps alert!

2. Eksynyt

Eksynyt Icon

Feb 8, 2008
    It's getting ridiculous how terrible DirecTV is getting with their sports programming. For all they tout as having so much, there have never been more technical/guide errors and missed games/stupid blackouts for no reason, etc. They're not doing a good job looking better than Coincast right now with as bad as their guide data and errors like this have been.

I get it if it's a bandwidth issue and they can't put up the CSN Philly feed for a Phillies game (even though I don't believe that for a second). But not having a game in the EI lineup that is on one of their RSNs and all they have to do is re-map it...this is just getting stupid. Then it gets blacked out in the sports pack for a few minutes for those of us that are PAYING FOR THE GAMES!

This, on top of the stupid blackout of Red Wings-Ducks for people in San Diego last night is just really making DirecTV look worse and worse by the day.

3. sigma1914

sigma1914 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    Getting the game here on 659.

4. Eksynyt

Eksynyt Icon

Feb 8, 2008
    It came back on, but it's still stupid that they didn't put it in the Extra Innings lineup. Just more guide problems for DirecTV.

5. gpg

gpg DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Aug 19, 2006
    Long Island
    It was listed in the guide on 725 & 725-1.

6. tonyd79

tonyd79 Hall Of Fame

Jul 24, 2006
    Columbia, MD
    Stupid facts.

7. Eksynyt

Eksynyt Icon

Feb 8, 2008
    It wasn't there for me, and never came on. I had to watch it on Root Sports Pittsburgh, which is fine...at least I got to see the game. But it's still weird.