1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Planet Express to make their final delivery

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by RunnerFL, Apr 22, 2013.

1. RunnerFL

RunnerFL DIRECTV A-Team

Jan 4, 2006
  2. trainman

trainman Hall Of Fame

Jan 9, 2008
    Sherman...
    As the article points out, there have already been two "final episodes," so why not a third?

3. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    I had no idea that show was still on the air with new episodes.

4. renbutler

renbutler Godfather

Oct 17, 2008
    <----- :nono2:

Okay, so its revival wasn't as good as the original, and a couple of the full-length movies and a couple recent episodes were truly horrible. But it still showed flashes of brilliance that make me want it to continue.

The show still has a special place in my heart. The amount of writing, voice, and animation talent on the show is unrivaled. I just don't understand how this show dies while other complete claptrap of animation live on.

5. RunnerFL

RunnerFL DIRECTV A-Team

Jan 4, 2006
    Because I'm sure they are tired of being cancelled and resurrected over and over...

6. RunnerFL

RunnerFL DIRECTV A-Team

Jan 4, 2006
    I could not agree more.

Sadly I think this show, and other smart shows like it, fail because people just "don't get it".

7. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Leapin' Lizard Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    In the words of Professor Farnsworth...

Bad news everyone!

:(