1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Please Dish Network FIX THIS!!

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by saberfly, Nov 18, 2012.

1. saberfly

saberfly Legend

Apr 4, 2010
    I keep losing multiple channels in my favorites lists on my Hopper. Daily I have to add fox 32 and WCIU 26. Those are just the ones I watch regularly, I've found others. Please address this.

2. ken1403

ken1403 Cool Member

Sep 16, 2006
    I have the same problem. Set up favorites list 2 and use it instead of list 1. This ended my problems and may work for you also.

3. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    I gave up on favorites. I use the Locks feature and lock out channels I don't want. My list and the one the receiver keeps reverting to are the same.

4. saberfly

saberfly Legend

Apr 4, 2010
    Just set up list 2. Ill keep my fingers crossed.

5. saberfly

saberfly Legend

Apr 4, 2010
    So far so good. Fav list 1 has lost channels but 2 has not
    Thanks for the suggestion!

6. StringFellow

StringFellow AllStar

Jan 5, 2012
    I have been having this same issue for a while. I have complained for months yet the issue is never fixed in the dvr updates. I will try the 2nd list work around.

Lock feature?? I am not familiar with this feature. Is that an option on the Hopper? How do you set it up?

7. saberfly

saberfly Legend

Apr 4, 2010
    The 2nd fav list is working so far. To lock channels...menu...settings...parental controls...on right side lock channels. I don't want to resort to that yet.

8. saberfly

saberfly Legend

Apr 4, 2010
    32 is gone. Oh well it was worth a shot.