1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Please read and respond!

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by fredpb, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fredpb

fredpb Mentor

Aug 30, 2007
    I am having problems with my Hopper. I have called dish, their admin offices, and advanced support.

The problem is, any recordings on my Hopper or external drive, from channels I no longer subscribe too, will not play....I get a message saying I cannot view it because it is a "subscription channel". Yet they are recordings. Even recent recording done on the Hopper....like I recorded a few movies during the free HBO days last week, and now I cannot view them.

Dish says this is the first they have heard of it?

Anyone else having this problem? Please reply to this thread if you do or don't.

Thanks!

Fred

2. RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP Kwisatz Haderach of Cordcuttery

Jan 23, 2008
  3. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Doctor Whom Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    We don't need multiple threads on this issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.