1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Poping in TCM Audio

Discussion in 'DIRECTV DVR with TiVo Discussion' started by BAMCAT, Jun 8, 2013.

1. BAMCAT

BAMCAT AllStar

Nov 24, 2007
    Low level poping like dust on a record (if you are old enough to rember record players) just started on TCM's audio just the other day.
    I heard it in the audio of The "Iron Mistress" that recorded today and "The Maltese Falcon" that recorded yesterday.
    I don't hear it in any other recordings in may Now Playing list or on other channels so I don't think it is the DVR.
    Anyone else notice this?
    The poping is way down in the background. If you have lost your high frequency hearing, you might not hear it.