1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Post your transponder #s for 129

Discussion in 'DISH™ High Definition Discussion' started by mraroid, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mraroid

mraroid Legend

Jun 11, 2006
    Folks....

Steve started a great thread here:

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?p=779840&posted=1#post779840

He has posted his trasponder numbers for the 129 satellite. He is in Salt Lake City. I am in the Pacific North West. He has written DN about his numbers. But I find similar numbers here where I live.

Can a few of you (especially folks in marginal areas for the 129 footprint) post your transponder numbers? Also, a tell us what type & size your dish is.

I think this will be good data for all of us trying to install the best hardware for the 129 bird.

mraroid

2. Steve H

Steve H Icon

May 15, 2006
    just an fyi...............I'm in Southern Utah not Salt Lake City. Our locals are Salt Lake but we are ~350 miles south of there.

3. mraroid

mraroid Legend

Jun 11, 2006
    Woops! :blush: Sorry Steve.

Also, when you look at the numbers, note that Steve is using a 24" dish, and I am using the smaller 500 dish.

mraroid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.