1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PPV: BlizzardCon

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by rickeame, Oct 10, 2008.

1. rickeame

rickeame Legend

Sep 5, 2006
    So what in the heck is going on? I got this for my kids for $40, and the picture keeps cutting out to a "technical difficulties" screen. I called for a refund, and so far, nobody is offering me one.

In fact, the lady I talked to was one of the most unhelpful people I have ever talked to.

Anyone know what's going on?

2. ChrisPC

ChrisPC Godfather

Jun 16, 2003
    I got it for my wife. I recorded it and it keeps messing up. She said they never even planned to put it on TV, until Blizzcon was sold out.

Someone on another forum said they did get a refund. You might be able to call back and try again.

3. JoeTheDragon

JoeTheDragon Hall Of Fame

Jul 21, 2008
    Sounds like a last minute thing like the 2 cubs games in Milwaukee that where not in HD and the CSN in wide screen looked like crap.

was the SD feed any better?

4. ChrisPC

ChrisPC Godfather

Jun 16, 2003
    Her brother had the SD version. He said the same thing happened.

5. Araxen

Araxen Icon

Dec 18, 2005
    This PPV has been horrible. They just cut-off the World of Warcaft Q&A to show Warcraft 3 stuff....so freaking dumb. If they weren't offering the polar bear mount with the purchase of this PPV I would have never gotten it.