1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

PPV not showing networked DVR's

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by hookemfins, Jul 3, 2010.

1. hookemfins

hookemfins DIRECTV A-Team

Jul 3, 2007
    Miami
    HR 20 100, 700 and HR 24-500.

I recorded this morning the PPV movie, Hot Tub Time Machine, on the HR 24. I have the DECA installed MRV. On the HR 24 are 2 other recordings that are available on other two DVR's. Hot Tub Time Machine is not showing up on either play list.

I ran a diagnostics on the HR 24 and got the following code: 48-72-070.

Reduced network performance? I also do not have a the HR 24 connected to a phone line as one is not available in that room.

I doubt it's the phone line. How do I determine the reduced network performance and why does it only affect the PPV movie and not the other recordings?

Thanks

2. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    It will not show up until you have purchased it on the HR24. You most likely just downloaded it and have not paid for it yet. As soon as you "authorize" it by selecting to purchase it, it will show up available for the other DVR's.

- Merg

3. hookemfins

hookemfins DIRECTV A-Team

Jul 3, 2007
    Miami
    That is what I needed to do. Thanks Merg. I was under the impression that you could d/l a ppv then purchase from any receiver.