1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Premier League Live Extra Time from NBC Sports Network

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by kevruth, Aug 12, 2013.

1. kevruth

kevruth Mentor

Jan 7, 2004
    Will Dish Network be carrying Premier League Live Extra Time starting Saturday? This is the overflow games from NBC Sports Network for the English Premier League soccer games at 10:00am eastern. DirecTV is carrying it and this is being offered by NBC to cable and satellite providers. These would be like ESPN alt channels.

Thanks,

2. Steeloc15

Steeloc15 AllStar

Oct 1, 2009
  3. Mariah2014

Mariah2014 Breaking the mold

Apr 21, 2006
    Somewhere...
    According to their twitter feed. Only through the nbc sports live extra app. Excuse being given is

4. augie

augie Cool Member

Nov 27, 2007
    St. John, USVI
    I sent an email, and opened a chat with a DISH CSR and told them that, after 16 years as a subscriber, and a current T250 one, this pack of lies has me mad enough to pull the plug on them.

5. siwsiw

siwsiw Mentor

Aug 15, 2007
    We need to send requests to get these channels. This is the only way you get these channels. I don't even see that this topic was addressed fairly in this forum. (don't route to other forums).
    Dirt team please send a request on my behalf to add the live extra channels in HD.

6. bryanw3535

bryanw3535 Legend

Aug 1, 2008
    This was enough for me to quit Dish and pay the early termination fee. It hurt, but I was left with no choice.

The DirecTV installer arrives today. Sports are a priority, and I need a provider that I can trust to offer new programming in the ever-changing world of televised sports.

7. gag8828

gag8828 New Member

Apr 15, 2013
    long Island
    I love that NBC has all the EPL games. The only thing I miss is the fox soccer news on 619 with all the highlights. I pay for fox soccer plus for the champions league. I just don't understand how fox could let the EPL go after 12 years of services. I believe soccer is getting bigger in the US. With that happen it was a stupid decision to let it go !!!

Sent from my iPad using DBSTalk mobile app
    Gag8828

8. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    There are too many sports for me!

9. TheGrove

TheGrove AllStar

Jan 9, 2007
    I understand the feeling, but for as long as I have been with Dish DirectTV has always had more/better sports feeds. Dish does better in the non-sports areas.