1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Premier Package Question

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by noneroy, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noneroy

noneroy Godfather

Aug 21, 2006
    Okay, I have never really figured out these packages. Does the PREMIER package include the lease fee for additional receivers? Or do you still have to pay per box you want to watch tv on?

Is the DVR fee in addition to a mirror/lease fee? (2nd DVR is then 9.99)?

Here is my setup. I have an HR20 in the main room, R15 in the bedroom and a D10 (or some other crappy non-dvr receiver) in the guest room. I'm getting charged $4.99 x 2 and then $5.99. Would premier help cut any of that down?

The difference per month for premier would only be about $20. I think I could sell that to the woman, but if I have to convince her to still pay $9 in leasing fees, I think we'll be staying at our current programming package.

2. Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    The DVR service is included with the Premier package.

So you would pay $99.99 for the Premier package, DVR service, and first receiver. Then you would pay $4.99x2 for your other two receiver's. Then you would pay $9.99 for the HD package. Your total would be $119.96.

3. kevinturcotte

kevinturcotte Active Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Outside...
    Call'em up and talk with them. You can probably get a deal, so much off a month. Probably get Premier and still pay what you're paying right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.