I've been a long time customer, and have recently ordered an HR 24 to complement a HR 20-700, and which will replace an H21-200. I don't think I want Whole House at this time, maybe never. My install is for day after tomorrow @ $99 for the DVR, so I will have to move it back or come to a clear decision tomorrow. The undecided part comes with how much I am paying and whether to negotiate harder for price reductions. I assume it'll be much harder if I've already taken delivery of the new DVR and hence re-upped for 24 additional months. I am paying ca. $135 for my service, which is more than the top tier as I understand it. I have been paying $10 for HD which I asked to be taken away, and it was- for 24 months, so my new rate will be ca. $125, $5.00 of that is for the HD channels "that aren't part of any other package". Should I ask for something more or different? Whole House would be fine @3.00 month but not for install fees. It occurred to me to cancel everything and have my son or GF be new subscribers, but that doesn't seem kosher, and I also reckon they have safeguards re same address/location doing so. Ideas? Advice? Condolences?