1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Prime Time Anytime Save Failures

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by neilo, Dec 4, 2013.

1. neilo

neilo AllStar

Aug 7, 2006
    Maryland
    I had a problem with saving programs from Prime Time Anytime a few times. Sometimes when I save the 9 PM program, when I go back to play it what I see is the 8 PM program. The "info" for it indicates it is the 9 PM program, but what I see is the earlier show. One week I had saved the 8 Pm, 8:30 PM, and 9 PM program and both the 8 PM and 8:30 PM shows were what I expected but the 9 Pm was 8 PM again. Any ideas as to what is going on and if there is anyway to avoid this?

Thanks,

Neil

2. david_jr

david_jr Godfather

Dec 10, 2006
    This happened to me only once prior to the recent software update.

3. neilo

neilo AllStar

Aug 7, 2006
    Maryland
    If the recent software update fixes it, then I guess I'll only see the problem with some of the older items I saved and haven't viewed yet. Thanks for the information.

4. david_jr

david_jr Godfather

Dec 10, 2006
    In my case it was an 10 PM show that actually contained the 8 PM show. Luckily we had it also recorded (not PTAT) on our other Hopper so we watched it from there. I do not know if the recent update fixed it as I have only seen this occur once. Just this week I had a saved PTAT show unsave and had to resave it. I have not had that happen before either.